The cabins are set up in a duplex style. There are seven duplexes, so we have a total of fourteen units for rent.
Cabins 1 & 2, 3 & 4, 5 & 6, 7 & 8 are directly on the lakefront. Cabins 9 & 10, A & B, C & D are on the hill directly behind the others.
1 to 10 are set up with two double beds in the same living area.
There is only one kitchen per duplex.
Cabins A, C, and D are set up with one double bed in the front room with
the kitchen and one queen bed in the back room with the bath. There is
a thin wall with a pocket door separating the rooms.
Cabin B is our ADA unit which has one queen bed in the back room and a couch
with trundle bed in the front room with the kitchen.
Kitchens are optional in Cabins 1 to 10 and kitchens automatically come with Cabins A B C & D.
Please note that requests for specific cabins are not guaranteed.Policies
* Check-in time is after 3 p.m. and check-out time is by 11 a.m.
* Late arrivals please call before 8 p.m.
* Photo ID and credit card required at time of registration.
* Rollaways $10.00 per day, limited availability, please call ahead.
* NO tents or camping on cabin grounds.
* Please remove all garbage from cabin and clean dirty dishes. Extra charge will be added if cabin is left in poor condition.
* Please park in front of the cabins. Stay off the grass.
* Dogs are now allowed in certain units. Charge is $20 per dog per night with a maximum of 2 dogs per room.
* NO smoking in cabins. Smoking permitted on patios.
* Visitors - maximum of four per room.
* Park closes at 10 p.m. - only registered guests in cabins. Any visitors on the grounds will be asked to leave immediately.